Whether the objective is to take the pulse of the public to assess attitudes, intentions or simply assess the viability of a product, brand, idea or candidate, surveys provide an important basis for making decisions. While the environment has changed due to technology, a strong understanding of the fundamentals is necessary. This audio and manual package addresses the basics and perspective on state of the art survey design issues and related questionnaire development in order to arrive at results that can be actionable for decision making.
Benefits for You
- Gain practical and realistic survey tips
- Discover how to conduct small and large scale surveys
- Hear which details require attention
- Find the best way to design a survey
- Understand the pros and cons of questions to be included
Larry Chiagouris, Managing Director, BrandMarketing Services, Ltd. and Professor of Marketing, Lubin School of Business, Pace University