The Easy Way to Build a Viral E-book That Brings You TrafficNicole Dean
May 27, 2010 — 1,300 views
Every time I release a free e-book to my subscribers, I get great feedback about how awesome I am and how they could NEVER create anything so cool.
I have a confession to make. You see ... it is really, really simple to make a short, viral e-book. It's not rocket science, I promise.
If you know how to use Word for Windows, you can create an e-book. Now, as far as doing market research to find out if anyone will "buy" your e-book - that's a whole 'nother ball game. But, if you want to make a nice little giveaway for some viral marketing, it's easy as pie!
Step 1: Write your e-book in Word for Windows.
As you write it, keep the following in mind:
- This e-book should serve a purpose, either to generate traffic to your website or to make affiliate sales. However, it should also be informative and useful to the reader. This e-book will represent your company. Make it quality.
- Double check that all links are active before you save your final copy in Word.
- Keep your images and pictures small, because you don't want the final product to have a large file size. When you're saving your images, test the file types. I find that saving an image in .jpg is smaller than saving it in some other file sizes. Test yours, too.
Step 2: Go to my favorite tool, http://convert.neevia.com/
See where it says "Select the file"? Browse to your Word for Windows file and click Upload and Convert
That's all there is. Like I said, EASY EASY EASY.
Now, it's your job to get your ebook into the hands of people.
1. Send it to your mailing list or newsletter.
2. Allow your friends to give it away.
3. Submit it to free e-book directories.
4. Use it as an enticement for people to sign up for your mailing list (You can say "Sign up and receive this cool e-book - free!")
5. You can even give it away as a free gift to people who win your auctions on eBay to make your auction stand out from others.
So, if you'd like to have viral marketing working for you, too, get started today on your giveaway!
About the author
Nicole Dean invites you to take her free tutorial to learn simple ways to get more traffic. Sign up for Web Traffic School at www.WebTrafficBasics.com And, pick up a bunch of free ebooks at www.free-ebooksonline.com
Article Source: http://www.marketingarticlelibrary.com