How to Communicate With Highly Sensitive Employees
|OnDemand Webinar||$99||Add to Cart|
Develop awareness and acceptance to the HSPs in your workforce which is inclusionary and benefits the organization as a whole.The bona fide HSP more completely thinks about choices and results thus might be a significant contributor to your organization. They are steadfast, principled workers, great at group building and client relations. Being "highly sensitive" signifies being high in tangible preparing affectability (SPS), a characteristic that is innate and hereditary. "Excessively touchy" and "profoundly delicate" sound comparative and have often been confused. You may think about a delicate individual as a juvenile, self-ingested, and touchy person who becomes totally unglued at each little thing. This is not the case as, being "highly sensitive" signifies being high in tangible handling affectability (SPS), a quality that is innate and hereditary.
AuthorsIrma Vargas, V1H Consulting
What Is Sensitivity in the Workplace?
• Ensuring That Everyone in the Workplace Is Respected and Treated Appropriately
• Learning to Consider the Perspectives of Others
• Learn About and Understand People Who Are Different From Ourselves
6 Ways to Communicate With Highly Sensitive People
• Pause for Processing
• Notice and Gently Suggest Alternative Behaviors
• Picking the Right Time to Give Feedback
• Praise and Encourage Authentically
• Invite Questions
Diversity and Inclusion
• Diversity - Who Is Your Team?
• Inclusion - Celebrating Who Is on Your Team