How to Sell Services and Products to the United States Government and Military
|OnDemand Webinar||$99||Add to Cart|
Demystify the federal contracting process and learn a step-by-step process to increase sales to the United States federal government.Many businesspeople want to sell their services and products to the federal government but find the process confusing and filled with dead ends and frustrations. This is an exceptional time for federal contractors and adapting to meet the needs of the government customer is essential. The federal government continues actively contracting services and goods worth hundreds of millions of dollars, but getting through to decision makers, especially now, can seem impossible. Responding to bids that fail is a waste of valuable time and resources. Failing to understand the key differences between corporate and federal sales is a critical error businesspeople make in this market. This mistake has cost businesses thousands, hundreds of thousands, and even millions in lost contracts. This information demystifies the federal contracting process and identifies a proven step-by-step process to increasing sales to the United States federal government. Identify how to find the agencies, offices and people who buy specific services and products. This material will cover the mandatory tools needed as door-openers, how to sell to the military and civilian agencies, and how the government actually buys - from credit card purchases, through bids, contracts and simplified acquisitions. This topic is critical for large, medium, and small businesses that want to successfully enter the federal marketplace.
AuthorsGloria Larkin, TargetGov
Why Selling to the United States Federal Government Is Different Than Selling to Any Other Customer and How to Plan, Position, Pursue, and Win Contracts
• Current Conditions Impacting Contracting
• Break Through the Rules and Regulations to See Success
• Identifying the Real Decision Makers
• Who Has the Authority to Buy Services and Products?
• How Do They Actually Make a Purchase?
• Who Should Be Involved?
How to Sell to the United States Federal Government
• How to Find Opportunities
• How to Obtain Decision Maker Meetings
• How to Sell Without Any Competition
• Tools Required for Success
Strategies and Tactics for Success
• Your Business as a Prime Contractor
• Your Business as a Subcontractor
• Your Business as a Teaming Partner
Mistakes to Avoid
• Learn the Top Ten Mistakes to Avoid