PCI/CISP Credit Card Security Standards Compliance Update
|OnDemand Webinar||$199||Add to Cart|
Understand what your company needs to do to get PCI complaint.Your company must be PCI compliant if it receives payments in the form of credit cards, checks and wires. As our technology base in the world has improved and made our lives easier, so has the threat of having our identities stolen. Each year we hear of several companies that have experienced data breaches and the major negative impact it has on all consumers. Data breaches are not only detrimental to consumers, but should your company experience a data breach, expect the cost to be roughly $3.8M. With all that being said, you must understand what your company needs to do to get PCI complaint. You will learn about the history of PCI compliance and its conception in 2006, and the definition of PCI-DSS and the security council that was set up and what their role is. We will go over the four levels of data breaches and the requirements needed to prove your company is in compliance depending on which level your company falls under. We will discuss what the red flag rules are and the areas in your organization they affect, all the areas in your organization that are at risk such as; hidden cameras, recording systems, email and voice mails to name a few. We will then discuss the actions you need to take and review with your management and IT teams to make sure you have done everything required to have your company PCI compliant. This topic will not only be beneficial to you and your company, but is a must if your role in your organization involves processing customers payments, or if your role is in IT dealing with any customer related transactions involving recording customer calls, voice mails, emails, or if you are involved in treasury receiving wires, ACH's or credit cards.
AuthorsRonald A. Sereika, Mspark
Explaining What PCI Compliance Is and Why It Is Needed:
• What Was the History of Events That Led to the Need for PCI Compliance?
• Which Companies Started the Movement for PCI and Established the Rules?
• How Did These Companies Establish the PCI Security Standards Council?
Explaining What PCI-DSS Compliance Is:
• What Are the Requirements of PCI-DSS and What Does It Cover?
• Discuss Areas Where Your Company Could Be at Risk
• Definition of the Four Data Breach Levels
Explain What the Red Flag Rules Are:
• How Can Your Company Implement the Red Flag Rules?
• What You Need to Look at in Your Company to Be PCI Compliant?
• Actions You Need to Take to Implement PCI in Your Company