Avoiding Trademark and Copyright Legal Troubles: Protecting Your Rights and Your Business
|OnDemand Webinar||$199||Add to Cart|
The rise of the Internet and digital commerce has made copyright and trademark issues more critical than ever before.Businesses, marketing professionals, and attorneys will learn what they need to know to protect their intellectual property rights and those of their clients. You will also learn how to avoid costly and disruptive lawsuits relating to copyrights and trademarks. Recognize potential copyright and trademark assets, how to enforce registration of these assets, and how to engage in e-commerce without infringing the intellectual property rights of others.
AuthorsMary Ellen Roy, Phelphs Dunbar LLP
How to Protect Your Copyrights
• What Can You Copyright?
• Who Can Own Copyrights?
• How Can You Protect Your Copyrights?
How to Avoid Copyright Lawsuits
• What Material Cannot Be Copyrighted?
• How Can You Avoid Infringing Others' Copyrights?
• When Can You Claim "Fair Use" of Copyrighted Works?
How to Protect Your Trademarks
• What Can You Trademark?
• How Can You Protect Your Trademarks?
How to Avoid Trademark Lawsuits
• What Is Trademark Infringement?
• How Can You Avoid Infringing Others' Trademarks?