The Negative Results of Overselling: How to Turn Your Sales Culture Around
|OnDemand Webinar||$99||Add to Cart|
Learn what to do when you realize that you have indeed overpromised on a sale that you know you can't deliver.
Even though most sales people know how dangerous it is to over-promise and underdeliver, why is this technique still so widely used in B2B and consumer situations? With increased sales quotas, many salespeople are grasping at straw and think this is the only way they can close a sale. But that just isn't true!
From this topic, seasoned professionals can learn tips for avoiding the pitfalls of overpromising and under delivering. You will learn to develop and maintain a vibrant pipeline and close more sales by underpromising and over-delivering. And it provides a compass for organizations to use in building and maintaining profitable customer relationships.
AuthorsKerry Weiner Elkind, The Elkind Group
How to Determine the Cost of Overselling: Developing Profitable Customer Relationships
• Understanding the Impact of Customer Lifetime Value on Customer Retention and Profitability
• Calculating the Cost of Lifetime Value
• Stopping Unprofitable Sales Practices: Underpromise and Over-deliver
Tips for Avoiding Over-promising
• Identifying Customer Expectations: Decreasing Customer Effort
• Preselling Objections and Managing Expectations
• Transforming Order Takers Into Sales Makers
Strategies for Maintaining a Vibrant Pipeline
• Helping Prospects Become Customers
• Making More Sales in Less Time
• Closing Those Reluctant Prospects