Integrating Email and Social Media
|OnDemand Webinar||$99||Add to Cart|
While Facebook® and Twitter® logos abound in email marketing newsletters, sales pieces and even sender signatures, few reach true integration.
In this ondemand course, we will show you how to go beyond buttons to achieve real integration across email and social media tools. Learn how to use social media and email together to grow leads and customer engagement, find new customers and even drive sales. We will show you several ways to make your email program more social and specific tactics and tools for email integration with Blogs, Facebook® and Twitter®. Discover free tools you can use online to enabling sharing, track responses and how to gain real insight from the data TODAY. Finally, learn advanced integration techniques such as using social media for list hygiene, content creation and identifying brand advocates.
Benefits for You
- Learn why you should be using social media and email together
- Find out how to drive leads, sales and customer engagement using social media
- Discover how to determine sales attribution across channels
- Hear how to clean and build your email list using social media
- Get examples of techniques and best practices from the field
AuthorsLuke Glasner, Glasner Consulting
Why Should You Integrate Email and Social Media?
• Social Calls to Action in Email - It's More Than a Button
• Using Content Calendar to Set Frequency and Planning Across Channels
Email and Social Media Integration
• Tactics for Integrating Email With Facebook®, Twitter® and Pinterest™
• Email, a Blog's Best Friend
• Using Social Media for List Hygiene and List Growth
• Fuelling Cross-Channel Engagement Using Email and Social Media
Measuring Across Email and Social Media
• Deployment and Tracking Tools for Integrated Programs
• Social Influencers - How to Identify Them and Empower Them Using Email
• Engagement Levels and the Halo Effect of Email
Example From the Field of Best Practices