Leading Right - When Good Leaders Do Bad Things
|OnDemand Webinar||$99||Add to Cart|
Leadership is not for everyone and this quickly becomes evident when leaders make bad decisions. Reasons for this include not having the best people in the best positions, or individuals that are making decisions based on the best information they have at that time. No matter what, leaders today are always under the microscope. What is needed is some understanding from staff, from customers and from shareholders about why they make the decisions they do so that stakeholders can trust them, work with them and aid them in their audacious task.
AuthorsDrew Stevens, Ph.D., Stevens Consulting Group
Roles, Myths and Responsibilities - Why Them?
• Without Trust There Is No Respect, Making Tasks and Productivity Invisible
• Leaders Today Do Not Act as Exemplars, but When They Get Their Hands Dirty They Are Respected
• Good Leadership Operate the Highest and Most Profitable Organizations
Bureaucracy and Organizational Politics
• Learning the Difference Between Personal and Organizational Politics Can Pave the Way to Success
• Learn How Leaders Avoid Getting Sucked Into Personal Agenda
• Leadership Is About Remaining Focused and Holding True to the Vision, Values and Mission of the Organization
Purpose, Passion, Production
• Learn the Importance of Vision and Mission
• Develop the Methods of Using Resources so That All Stakeholders Stand Behind "The Way"
• The Most Productive and Organized Leaders Are the Easiest to Work for