Best Practices for Marketing Automation Use and Implementation
|OnDemand Webinar||$149||Add to Cart|
Marketing automation is the process of using technology to respond individually to each prospect in the buying process. It allows you to manage, scale, and measure marketing campaigns at a level that cannot be done manually. Marketing automation allows the ability to understand where a prospect is in the buying process and whether they need to be nurtured or handed off to sales. This OnDemand Webinar will provide a series of suggestions and best practices to use with each aspect of the marketing automation process.
5 Reasons to Order
- Learn what marketing automation is and how it works for me.
- Learn about the integral components of marketing automation.
- Learn about the importance of list hygiene.
- Learn key steps that need to be conducted before marketing automation should be implemented.
- Learn recommended and better practices for each step of the process.
AuthorsRichard Morrow, ParkerWhite Brand Interactive
Before You Adopt and Implement
• Evaluate the Impact for Your Company
- Review Marketing Automation Solution Capabilities
- Review Internal Capabilities
- Create a Path to Implementation
• Assess How Automation Will Impact Processes and Workflows
- Get Sales Involved
- Analyze Your Current Sales Funnel
- Determine New Workflows and Processes
• Map Your Lead Flow
- The Lead Process to the Right Place
• Clean Your Old List - Hygiene
- Scrub Old Data and Delete Bad Data
- Evaluate Remaining Data
The Marketing Automation Components and Best Practices
• Lead Generation
- Inbound and Outbound Marketing
- Landing Pages and Forms
• Lead Management
- Data Collection; Scoring and Routing
• Automated Programs
- Entering/Exiting Rules
- Planning the Steps
• The Data
- The Master Database - Is There a CRM?
- Behavioral Data; Hygiene
- Get More Insights
- Optimize and Improve
- When to Report