24 Winning Direct Mail Secrets and Trends that Can Double Response and Supercharge Your Profits
|OnDemand Webinar||$149||Add to Cart|
Direct Mail - in an online world - is one of the most effective media to use to generate leads and sales. Many marketers have found that using direct mail as part of an integrated marketing approach brings them breakthrough results.
This on-demand webinar of little-known information, guaranteed to give you at least 5 ready-to-use ideas for generating thousands of addition leads and sales. This is your opportunity to discover powerful and proven strategies that can transform your marketing.
5 Reasons to Order
- Discover proven techniques and strategies from one of the nation's leading direct response marketing experts.
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by knowing the 24 most significant trends in marketing today.
- Enjoy even more profitable database marketing by discovering what others are doing to survive and thrive in a competitive market.
- Discover how to boost response by picking only the best email and postal mailing lists.
- Multiply your opportunities by understanding how to properly integrate direct mail, email, microsites, paid search, qr codes, banner ads with retargeting, viral video, social media and more.
AuthorsCraig A. Huey, Creative Direct Marketing Group, Inc.
Discover Why Some Direct Mail Campaigns Are Working and Others Are Not
Discover Exclusive Test Results to Help You Improve Your Profits and Avoid Costly Mistakes
What Makes Your Prospects Really Tick and How to See Into Their Deepest Desires and Practically Force Them to Take Action
New Ideas for Tapping Into Your Existing Database for Greater Profits
Most Common Direct Marketing Blunders and How to Avoid Them
Creating Compelling Messages That Practically Force Your Prospects to Reply
The #1 Mistake Marketers Make Using Direct Mail
Reinventing Your Positioning, Image and Unique Selling Proposition to Fit Today's Market
Anti-Marketing Madness: Common Website Blunders While Using Direct Mail
9 Ways to Use Direct Mail/Online Synergy to Lower Your Lead on Client Acquisition Cost