Techniques for Integrating Social Media and Mobile Marketing
|OnDemand Webinar||$149||Add to Cart|
Mobile phone adoption is at 5 billion globally. The app industry is exploding in correlation. Social media is the norm and garners high brand expectations from consumers and clients alike. So how do you, as a brand marketer take advantage of the mobile-social opportunity and at the same time do it right and align effective resources?
This OnDemand Webinar will teach you how to create a mobile-social marketing strategy that works for your business. You will gain a strong understanding of how to align your assets and customer expectations to mobile through social. You will learn how to leverage the multiple opportunities customer engagement and viral marketing in this sphere through such tactics as QRCode campaigns, in-app promotions, customized business apps for your brand, in-venue penetration, SMS to social lead generation and more.
Finally, you will be walked through a successful case study of mobile-social integration from a known brand. You will learn about the actionable steps to take to serve your customers on their mobile devices through effective social engagement.
5 Reasons to Order
- Learn how to create a Mobile-Social marketing strategy that works for your business
- Understand how to leverage QRCodes, in-app promotions, customized business apps and more
- See a successful case study of Mobile-Social Integration from a known brand
- Discover the steps to take to serve your customers on their mobile devices
- Learn how to drive social engagement
AuthorsJasmine Sandler, Agent-cy Online Marketing, Inc.
Mobile and Social Usage: Today and Tomorrow. Convergence
Strategy for the Social/Mobile Integration
• Social Goal Setting: Engaging the Customer
• Review of Current Programs and Content Optimization
• Review of Customer Platform, App Type, Location Needs
• App or Responsive Design?
Mobile/Social Integration Methods
• Leveraging In-App Opportunities (Facebook®, foursquare®, Twitter®, Pinterest®)
• In-Venue Engagement
• Product Promotions
• QR Code Usage
• App Ownership
Top 10 Actions to Take