Compliance with the PCI DSS Credit Card Security Standards
|OnDemand Webinar||$199||Add to Cart|
All businesses, regardless of size, are vulnerable to security breaches. Make sense of the new PCI DSS credit card security standards.
All businesses, regardless of size, are vulnerable to security breaches. Make sense of the new PCI DSS credit card security standards. The payment card industry data security standard has driven compliance and security spending up, while giving long-time security professionals a stick to push the organization into thinking more strategically about data security. While the standard updates every two years, it is still a baseline by which we should far exceed, not the ceiling by which we judge our information security efforts. Payment brands are assessing fines all the while breaches continue to increase in volume and complexity. This topic will help you prepare for the upcoming changes in the standard, including PCI 3.0 as well as provide strategies to reduce the scope and impact PCI DSS has on your enterprise.
AuthorsBranden R. Williams, CISSP, CISM, Sysnet Global Solutions
Payment Card Industry Compliance
- What Has/Will Change in the Next Iteration of the Standard?
- What Does This Mean for Ongoing Compliance Programs?
- Looking Ahead, What Should I Expect the Adoption Rate to Be for This Version and Future Versions?
- What Are the Brands Doing to Enforce PCI Compliance?
- What Does PCI Compliance Mean Globally?
Scope Reduction, Speedy Compliance
- What Are Some Common Scope Reduction Techniques?
- What Is Tokenization and How Can It Benefit Me?
- Are There Any Shortcuts to Compliance?