Reading Between the Lines: How to Recruit and Select the Right Candidate
|OnDemand Webinar||$99||Add to Cart|
Do you agree with business icons Herb Keller, Jack Welch and Warren Buffet that the most important business decision you will ever make is who gets hired? Why is it then we so often wind up with a turkey on the payroll when what we're looking for are eagles?
One reason is because the turkeys are good at disguising themselves as eagles. They figure out exactly what we need and how to look, act and sound like eagles.
The same goes for eagles; we don't always recognize them for who they really are. We could interview the world's most perfect employee, but, for one reason or another, we don't like what we see or hear. That's when we end up hiring the best job applicant instead of the best person for the job.
Order this on-demand webinar to learn how to read between the lines and use all the latest best-practice hiring tools, tips and techniques so you can select and hire the right candidate every time.
AuthorsMel Kleiman, CSP, CCM, Humetrics LLC
• You Can't Hit the Target If You Don't Know What It Looks Like
• The Best Sources of Recruits
• How to Attract the Best and Repel the Rest
• Using Tools, Not Time
• Key Interview Questions and How to Interpret the Candidate's Answers
• References: The More You Know the Less You Risk
• Evaluating the Information Gathered and Making a Sound Decision