Writing Copy that TELLS: The Basics of Creating Content Marketing
|OnDemand Webinar||$99||Add to Cart|
Traditional forms of marketing that relied upon advertisements, collateral, television, radio - in essence, forms that pushed buying messages out to consumers, expecting them to react by buying --no longer work today, due to the vast amount of information available at the click of a mouse. This wealth of information has created more sophisticated, demanding, and discerning consumers who now prefer to do their own research, poll their friends, and engage companies before they buy. Therefore, marketers now need a strategy that serves information to and builds relationships with these consumers. That strategy is content marketing. In this on-demand webinar you will learn what content marketing is and, most important, how to do it, to invite those consumers to buy your product or service.
5 Reasons to Order
- You will learn why telling is the new selling.
- You will learn how to begin thinking like a journalist - again.
- You will learn 3 tips to keep your content writing sharp.
- You will learn why you must go beyond features vs. benefits.
- You will learn the difference between telling and sharing and why that's important to your success.
AuthorsSandra A. Eggers, Purple Eagle Marketing
What's Content Marketing and Why It's Important
- 5 Things You Must Remember
- 5 Things You Must Avoid
How to Think (and Write) Like a Story Teller: An Introduction
- Getting in Touch With Your Inner Publisher
- Content Marketing = 5W + 1H
- Be a Practical Stylist
- Infuse Life Into Your Prose
- Become an Observer and Chronicler of Life
- Become the Customer
- Create Value
- Share and Solve
- Let's Talk Keywords
- 3 Tips to Keeping Your Writing Sharp
Where Does Content Marketing Show up? How Do I Create in These Media?
- Social Media
- Customer Success Story
Some Real Life Success Stories