10 Commandments of Content Marketing
|OnDemand Webinar||$149||Add to Cart|
Much has changed in the past few years as content has largely been reduced to 140 characters and we've progressed from "if social" to "what social," and now "how social." This leaves us with a few unanswered questions. If content is short, is it still king? Should content marketing overcompensate for an otherwise weak marketing strategy? How can you make sure your marketing efforts are working together in harmony? This on-demand webinar will provide you with the answers to these questions and more. Join us for an informative program by Lara Haehle. With over 20 years of marketing experience, she will give you the tools you need for a successful content marketing strategy.
5 Reasons to Order
- You will learn a brief history of content marketing
- You will learn from the latest content marketing research
- You will learn what many describe is the biggest challenges for content marketers
- You will learn from the sharing amazing case studies on content marketing strategies and tactics that work.
AuthorsLara Haehle, White Horse
What Is Content Marketing?
• Brief History
• Why Content Marketing?
• Tomorrow’s Media Companies
What Does Epic Content Marketing Entail?
• 6 Principles of Epic Content Marketing
Defining Your Niche and Strategy
• Be Honest About Your Content
Defining Your Content Niche
• Creating a Content Marketing Mission Statement
Epic Content Marketing in Action
• Case Studies/Examples From Big and Small Companies/Businesses Doing It Right