Nurture Customer Loyalty With Personalized Messages and Channel Alignment
|OnDemand Webinar||$149||Add to Cart|
More customers are using more channels and with the growth in mobile and other automated channels it's challenging to deliver personalized, targeted messages across channels and over time. One-size-doesn't-really-fit-anyone marketing based on simplistic "customer-centric" strategies isn't getting it done. Companies need to take what they know about their customers and use it to deliver a truly personalized, 1:1 interaction every time a customer interacts with them, no matter which channel.
5 Reasons to Order
- Best practices in responding to customers in real time.
- That decision making is central to personalized marketing and customer loyalty.
- That operational micro decisions are the key.
- How to discover, implement and manage these decisions.
- How this approach leverages Big Data and embeds predictive analytic to improve results.
AuthorsJames Taylor, Decision Management Solutions
Challenges in Customer Interaction
- The Importance of Cross-Channel Consistency for Long Term Customer Engagement
- The Increasing Importance of Automated Channels in Customer Engagement
- 1:1 Marketing and the Need to Personalize Each Interaction
- The Challenges of Responding in Real-Time to Customers
Decisions About Customers Matter
- Companies Make Different Kinds of Decisions About Customers From Strategic to Operational
- Operational Decisions About Customers Determine How You Respond to Each Customer Each Time
- Micro Decisions Personalize and Target Interactions and Mark the End of Traditional Campaigns
- Focusing on Operational Decisions Can Recreate the Feel of the Corner Store
- A Proven Approach to Automating and Systematically Improving Customer Decisions
- Begins by Discovering and Modeling Decisions, Especially Operational Decisions
- Uses Proven Technology to Deliver Decision-Making IT Components to Front-Line Systems
- Ensures Continuous Improvement With Decision Analysis, A/B Testing and Experimentation
Big Data and Analytics
- Designing Personalized, Analytic Decisions Requires a Focus on Those Decisions
- Delivering Analytic Decisions Means Moving up the Analytic Curve From BI to Predictive Analytics
- Embedding Analytics in Operational Systems Improves Results and Delivers Them in Real-Time
- A Focus on Operational Decisions Maximizes the Value From Big Data