Integrating Your Microsoft® Office Programs
|OnDemand Webinar||$99||Add to Cart|
How do you make the most out of your company's investment in Microsoft® Office? How can you get your employees to embrace the integrated functionality in order to avoid performing repetitive tasks?
Order this OnDemand Webinar to learn skills that will shave time off your work projects. If you manage others, you can view demos of what can be achieved with the Office suite and then create an implementation plan for your employees. This program will start by demonstrating a couple of common mistakes that self-taught users do to "improvise" as a work-around. This technique often costs the company in overtime and lost productivity hours. This OnDemand Webinar will then move into time savers by incorporating tools that are available in each of the applications. View several examples of how one more or applications can be used together to send personalized emails, update data in multiple places, and clean up downloaded data. We will then discuss a needs assessment so you can determine how to apply Office Integration to your employees' projects. Lastly, this program, will briefly demonstrate how Office can be used at home for additional time and money savings.
- You will be able to discuss examples of time wasters that are used every day in the workplace.
- You will be able to explain how to create personalized email campaigns (mail merge) using Word, Excel and Outlook.
- You will be able to identify how to create a needs assessment plan to determine how to use Office integration in your workplace.
- You will be able to describe samples of projects that can be completed using Office instead of outsourcing them.
AuthorsMelanie Rae, Office Leverage
- Examples of Time Wasters That Are Used Every Day in the Workplace
- Insert Pictures, SmartArt and Organization Charts and Quick Parts to Streamline Your Projects
- Create Charts in Excel® and Copy Them to PowerPoint® and Word™
- Convert Notes in Word® to Powerpoint®
- Use Object Linking and Embedding Between Word™ and Excel®
- Create Personalized Email Campaigns (Mail Merge) Using Word™, Excel® and Outlook®
- Clean-Up Data Downloaded From the Web or a Company Database for Use in Word™ and Excel®
- Insert Objects Between the Applications
- Create a Needs Assessment Plan to Determine How to Use Office Integration in Your Workplace
Office at Home and Shortcuts
- View Samples of Projects That Can Be Completed Using Office® Instead of Outsourcing Them