Contract Management Best Practices and Dangers
1 hour 30 minutes
Gain a better understanding of what the leading practices in contract management are and how to ensure contracts are a strategic enabler rather than a disabler.
Contracts are frequently overlooked as a source of value, leading to their management becoming a lower priority. This topic helps those responsible for managing contracts understand what the leading practices in contract management are and how to ensure contracts are a strategic enabler rather than a disabler. This material will allow you to:
- Learn to create effective contract management strategies
- Identify opportunities to improve your contract management approaches
- Identify new areas of value for money in your contract management program
- Manage risk with greater effect
- Transform your contract management discipline into a competitive advantage
- Hone your skills and competency as a contract management professional
- You will be able to discuss aligning contract management to broader enterprise strategies.
- You will be able to recognize fostering agility and flexibility in contract management practices.
- You will be able to describe cultivating the skills and competencies which are essential in the new era of contract management.
- You will be able to explain how to harness contract management automation tools for superior results.