Effective Habits of Successful Salespeople
|Audio & Reference Manual||$99.00||Add to Cart|
Learn to identify and eliminate costly sales habits and replace them with tried-and-true strategies to boost your professional career.During this topic, Lloyd Lofton will show you how to identify habits that cost you financial success without interfering with what is working for you. He will share 3 secrets of habits:
1. Cues- Are you doing this out of a habit that cost you appointments?
2. Routine- Do you set your prospect up to get rid of you without 'hearing' how they could benefit by working with you?
3. Reward- Are you rewarding your prospect's behavior that helps them 'get rid' of you?
Our craving drives all habits and must be recognized to start a new habit. During this topic you will learn how to destroy old habits with new ones that help you pick up more wallet share with your customers while getting rid of other salespeople in your prospect's life. You will dive deep into these six behaviors that are keeping you from reaching that elusive income ceiling.
1. Working 'a' market vs. knowing what you sell
2. Pitching vs. conversations
3. Owning what you really want vs. managing what you are doing
4. Leads, Leads, Leads - activity, activity, activity
5. Setting goals that hurt your business
6. Ending meetings vs. setting 'next action'
Individuals who do not believe in what they are doing will likely fall short of their expectations and give up. Belief is a critical element of change. Imagine if you had the belief that top salespeople demonstrate……you might not have started that way but the chain of habits are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to break.
Lloyd Lofton, LUTC, 7 Figure Sales Tools
|MP3 Download||More Info|
|OnDemand Webinar||More Info|