10 Simple Marketing Tipis to Guarantee You More ResponseJoe Gracia
August 5, 2010 — 1,117 views
1. Include a headline: Headlines are not just for ads. Your reader's eye will be drawn to your headline. Make it Magnetic!
2. Use effective words: Some effective words to include are FREE, Easy, New, Now, Save, Revolutionary, Today, You, Yes and Breakthrough.
3. Make your paragraphs short: Limit them to seven lines or less.
4. Use simple words: Make your copy familiar to your readers. Don't use jargon or difficult words. Most people won't know or care what you're talking about.
5. Focus on benefits: "Sell the sizzle, not the steak." Focus on the benefits of your Offer, not your service or company, but what they'll get.
6. Be honest: Be honest, straightforward, upfront and true. Don't ever mislead your readers.
7. Use easy-to-read type: Use sufficient size type, easy-to-read type. Don't use fancy font types.
8. Include a P.S.: Call attention to a major benefit in your P.S.
9. Use specifics: Make your Offer specific. Use "10 tips to eliminate . . . ," rather than "some ways to eliminate . . ."
10. Don't waste money: Don't spend lots of money on expensive stationery. Expensive paper won't get your prospects to respond. Your Offer is the key!
(c) Copyright 2000-2010, Joe Gracia - Give to Get Marketing
Visit Joe's Give to Get Marketing web site for hundreds of
marketing tips, articles, case studies and a free newsletter.