Google +Post Ads to Maximize Brand ContentAssociation of Strategic Marketing
April 16, 2014 — 1,771 views
Google +Post ads help you to connect with the world and create your own brand. You can use +Post ads to advance the engagement and content you have already constructed on Google + to promote around the web. A bigger audience will be driven to the posts, videos and even Hangouts. With Google +Post ads, your business can only grow.
The benefits of +Post ads
- Begin conversations: The +Post ads increase the content of your company's brand by transforming the Google+ posts into the display ads which run through the web. People may follow the brand, leave a comment, give a +1 or may even join a Hangout direct from the ad.
- Get noticed: Ads turn more relevant with the social context. Shares from friends, comments and +1s may compel people to go for an engagement with the ad. Google+ and social actions on the ads add up, thus displaying the complete content engagement picture.
- Tame the web: Match the right message to the right people and in right place. Reach audiences who matter with the Google Display Network tools which include affinity segments, demographics and contextual targeting. Your content will be effective on every kind of screen-tablets, desktops and even smartphones.
- Faster and efficient: You can swiftly turn the posts into ads which can be scaled across the web. You pay only when the people engage with the content of your brand. This engagement continues even after the ad campaign ends, as people discover the posts on Google+ and Search.
The Gross Rating Point (GRP) has for a long time been a very effective method to measure reach and offline campaigns in the media. Marketers can use Active GRP to apply and also compare the identical metric to display advertising campaigns. The Active GRP reflects an online performance in two different manners:
- It’s built into the ad serving tools: The Active GRP is created into ad serving tools that are used daily by the publishers and advertisers. It not only offers after-the-fact analysis of campaigns, but also enables decision making in real time so that campaigns could be adjusted according to the web speed.
- It precedes an excellent methodology: Statistical models are used to calculate GRP which mix the anonymous user data and aggregated panel data. This approach bypasses problems arising from probable panel skewing and reliance on solitary data source.
Active GRP can be accessed as a report within the DoubleClick for Advertisers (DFA) in the US. Google is marketing it as a kind of effective measurement currency.